VITA SUPRINITY PC®
Zirconia-reinforced lithium silicate glass-ceramic for wet processing
VITA SUPRINITY PC is the first zirconia reinforced lithium silicate glass-ceramic (ZLS)* and the product of a new glass-ceramic material generation, which sets new standards. It is characterised by a particularly fine-grain and homogeneous microstructure, which ensures an excellent material quality and therefore consistently high loading capacity and long-term reliability. In addition, the material has outstanding processing characteristics such as easy grinding and polishing properties. Integrated translucency, fluorescence and opalescence provide an optimal basis for impressively natural aesthetic restorations. The abbreviation PC stands for Partially Crystallized.
*This material class is a joint development of VITA Zahnfabrik, DeguDent GmbH and the Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research ISC.
- Superstructures on implants
- Excellent material quality due to a fine-grain and homogeneous microstructure
- Proportion of zirconia ensures a consistently high loading capacity and long-term reliability
- Outstanding processing characteristics such as easy polishing and grinding properties
- Translucency, fluorescence and opalescence guarantee a natural aesthetic result